Did not happen to update AV at the same time?

From: David Florea, SysAdmin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Notepad question

Well, there aren't any really 'good' machines, there are just 'slow' and
'worthless'.  I think I'm just going to keep my users using TextPad,
it's so much quicker than notepad.  I was just curious, and so was my
supervisor, as to whether anything recently might have caused Notedpad
to become even slower than it was before.  Video drivers haven't
changed, and Textpad works almost instantly.  Maybe MS decided to
'improve' Notepad, who knows......

Thanks, even liked the 'edlin' suggestion....hehe