From: Murray Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: INTERNET SLOWNESS

Recently I've noticed that when I click on some links, it takes nearly
forever for the web page to open. At the bottom of my screen there is the
statement,

     "waiting for http://www.xxxxxxxxx";

Anyone else noticing this? Is there a work around or setting in any of the
various browsers?

Murray

  _____

If this email is spam, report it here: