...and we called THOSE people...errr.....I forgot, we're not supposed to
make comments like that. Sorry!

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT Hey, TVK

Something along the lines of, "While we have utilized SCE to realize
dramatic gains across the board, there are many admins that we
affectionately call Shooksters that continue doing things in the old
method of manual patching and constant visit to local workstations in an
attempt to cozy up to their bosses and appear busy." J