Does anyone know where I can get an ISO for SBS R2 disk 2? (OEM version)

While loading software onto the server, I set the disk on the envelope and got
it stuck on the tape that seals the envelope.  Foolishly, I used Goof Off to
remove the tape residue and melted the disk.  (I know, I should be drawn and
quartered).

Anyway, I don't want to purchase a whole set of disks just to get this one
disk.  I don't have the luxury of waiting for MS to ship another to me.  Does
anyone either have an ISO of that disk that they can post for me, or know of a
website that I can go to in order to download it?

Thanks,