From: Stephen Wimberly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 6:38 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DRAC Issue

Not sure if this is relevant since my issue was a PE2650, not a
PE2950...
they are much different... but if it helps go for it.

We had three PE2650 servers and one RAC was flakey from the start,
called
DELL several times to no avail.

The resolution:  Upgrade the DRAC firmware via a DOS boot diskette
rather
than the Windows Update version of the same software.  Upgrading it with
their "packaged for windows" updater just didn't function.