"Micheal Espinola Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/09/2008
11:10:20 AM:

> AFAIK what Ken said is true.  It listed as such in the built-in
documentation.

> It not that you cant use multiple page files - only the page file on
> the boot volume is used for the dump file.

I wasn't refering to using a pagefile only for dumping; I meant can the
system use more than one page file during normal operations? My boss says
that he read an article on Tech Net a year ago that says that Windows will
use the pagefile on the drive with the lowest I/O ... I haven't found that
article yet.

For example, if you use 64bit Windows, you would need to specify more than
one pagefile, to handle the greater amount of RAM in your system.