From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Help! Microsoft won't open til 9

you said you disabled it - but did you stop it? its prolly the network
protection component that is the issue. its been a huge pita for me.

along with remote access issues, it can break other things as well -
like adobe's licensing service.

the last box i had issues with forced me to reformat it after a full
week of troubleshooting and KB recommendation following. adobe's own
CS3 wipe tool could clear whatever got damaged by SEP11.

On 6/11/08, Brumbaugh, Luke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mr2 with only virus/spyware
>
> We have xp firewall configured and have no good reason to replace it.

If
> you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy all
> copies of this document. Thank you.
>
> Butler Animal Health Supply

> ~ Upgrade to Next Generation Antispam/Antivirus with Ninja!    ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm>  ~

ME2