With PowerShell and the Quest AD cmdlets it would be more along the lines of

------------
$user = "juser"
(get-QADuser $user ).memberof | get-qadgroup | select-object Name |
export-cvs ./report.csv

To do all the users you could loop through them from a list or an AD
query with Get-QADuser.  If you used the list you would avoid random
service accounts, unless your users are in a specific OU and you did
the Get-QADuser on that specific OU.

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org