ACL hit count logging on the PIX/ASA is based on traffic flow matching
rather than individual packet matching.  Flow being a session between
Src IP, Dst IP, and possibly Port Pair.  My guess is that the traffic
flow initiated on one port (the one where the hit count goes up), then
got redirected to a different port.  Being the same flow, I wouldn't
expect the hit count to go up on the "redirected to" port.  Also, the
PIX/ASA only logs one hit count per flow - so don't be surprised if you
know the ACL is being matched several times, but the hit counter only
increases by a few.  Again, it is based on unique flow "hits".

Weird I know... but PIX/ASA Access List logging is a bit different than
IOS logging.

HTH,
Aaron