How come these weren't on the list?

5. I didn't know we were supposed to use a different tape each day for the
backups.
4. I just completed a roll out of Plaxo on everyone's desktop
3. Oh, I was supposed to check with you first doing Project X?
2. I was just browsing through the CEO's eMail and you should see some of
the lists he subscribes to!

and the #1 thing you should never tell your boss....

1. Boss, your wife and I need to tell you to go see this doctor at the
clinic for an STD test.