On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Micheal Espinola Jr
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> TMP give you the most comprehensive tab control you have ever imagined.

  Neat.

  Interested people may want to also check out the "Tree Style Tab"
extension.  It lets you arrange tabs in a hierarchy, re-arrange them
in the tree, and collapse/expand/close branches.  There's a ton of
options to customize behavior, but I have mine set to open
middle-click tabs under the current tab.  When I'm researching
something and opening tabs from tabs I opened from other tabs, it
really helps me organize my thoughts.

-- Ben