Good from Cardiff, Wales.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2008 16:38
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Microsoft Licensing Site Down?

As of 11:37 AM EST, I get a 403 error trying to access
licensing.microsoft.com. Just me?

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street
Perry, FL 32347

www.taylor.k12.fl.us

****** This email is sent for and on behalf of Inspop.com Limited ******
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.  Registration no.
310635.
Inspop.com Limited (also trading as "Confused.com") is registered in England
and Wales at 2nd Floor, Friary House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AE (Reg.
No. 03857130 ).  Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual and not necessarily the  company. This email and any files
transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies  (which may contain
alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential  and
solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected
by  attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for  delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error  and that any use is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Information Security
Officer by  telephone on +44 (0) 29 2043 4200. Please then delete this email
and destroy any copies of it.   This email has been swept for viruses before
leaving our system.
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge
that Internet  email is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise
that you understand and accept  this lack of security when emailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are free  from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should  ensure they are actually virus free.
We may monitor the content of E-mails sent and received via our network for
viruses or  unauthorised use and for other lawful business purposes.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Messagelabs. The
service is powered by MessageLabs.