I agree. I&C was a great class. Our instructor was from VMware. Lots of good
insights. Well worth the price.

Mike

  _____

From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 1:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VMWare certification course, which to choose?

Phil,

You need to (and have to) take I&C first.  DSA is considered a upper level
course, which you have to pass an "pre-class exam" in order to sit the
class.  I took the I&C class and it rocks; more than enough info to get you
farted.  FWIW, I was in the same boat as you 6 months ago and the I&C class
cleared a lot of things up for me before I started deployment.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me off list via phone or email

Andy Shook
Decision Support LLC
Direct:    704.844.1848
Fax:        704.847.4875
 <http://www.decisionsupport.com/> www.decisionsupport.com

  _____

This message with attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it, and delete it. Unless specifically
indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any
product or service.  Subject to applicable law, Decision Support LLC may
monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its
networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may
impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced
in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

  _____

  _____