I think I found what I was thinking of...
http://www.binaryresearch.net/products/the_universal_imaging_utility

Original Message:
-----------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:16:54 -0400
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: ghost and drivers

I could have sworn that there was a software program (which might have even
been discussed on this list?) that works with Symantec Ghost for the
purpose of providing a driver database for imaging machines across
different hardware models.

I know this can be done with sysprep, but I thougth I read something about
a new program (not made by Symantec I think) that eases ghost imaging
across multiple hardware... Does this ring a bell by anyone?  Discussed on
the list perhaps 3-8 months ago?   I did a search by couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Jesse