Anyone using or familar with Kaspersky's AV business products suites?

I am considering a shift for some of my customers from Trend or Symantec to
there products as they support a managed environment on both peer to peer
and Domain environments. They are very agressive in their upgrade pricing
and the renewals are much less than Symantec.

I hope someone on the list had some first hand knowledge with them and felt
comfortable recommending the product and their support services.

--
Thanks
Dave Vantine