I'm adopting your prompt, with a slight modification - I like my
cursor after the sharp on a separate line - having to begin my typing
so far into the screen, after the prompt, annoys me, as does the extra
CR/LF in the prompt. And, I changed the format of the first line a
bit.

Thus: prompt [%userdomain%\%username% on %computername%]$_$D$S$T$_$P$_#

Nice...

Thanks!