OK

Just went through this and we moved into a new building back in
February.  My council is go ahead and cable for "general AP placement"
with generous service loops while the building is being cabled.  Then
wait until you move in and get settled b\c you have no idea how your
wireless signal is going to behave until after you move in; i.e. get a
site survey done.  Definitely do PoE switches and Cat6 cabling.  Lastly,
feel free to ping me off list and I'll be more than happy to share some
lessons learned in my process of designing a new building with a new
data center.

Andy Shook
Decision Support LLC
Direct:    704.844.1848
Fax:        704.847.4875
www.decisionsupport.com <http://www.decisionsupport.com/>

________________________________

This message with attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential
or proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender, do not use or share it, and delete it. Unless specifically
indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any
product or service.  Subject to applicable law, Decision Support LLC may
monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its
networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may
impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and
produced in countries other than the country in which you are located.
This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.