I will never, ever use wireless.  There is no security.  If its in the air,
it can be obtained.   They havent been able to fully secure WIRED
communications, what makes anyone think that wireless will ever be secure?
US Government offices refuse to use wireless, that should tell you all
something.  Wired or bust.