Good lord!  And how long have you stayed there?

Sounds a bit like a non-profit I know about. Wouldn't work there for double
money.

  _____

From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 5:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Get fired for using outlook

That's the exact type of jackarse statement at a place I work.
Do we know each other :-)

A famous one:

"Do not sit in this chair, by ORDER of <first> <last> or you will be
terminated!"

OMG, so many I cant even remember, lol..
Everything posted has one or more of the following qualities:

1.       Misspelled

2.       "By ORDER OF <first> <last>!!

3.       YOU WILL BE TERMINATED

4.       YOU WILL BE FIRED

5.       YOUR ON CAMERA <spelled that way>

They wonder why everyone hates them? Grin.