This guy can listen and respond on whatever port you want.  Also very handy
for measuring available bandwidth... :)

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Tools/Network-Testing/Network-Speed.sht
ml

Network Speed [Version 1.40]

Calculates the network speed (transfer rate) between two winsock hosts.

The syntax of this command is:

netspeed /H:host|/S[:n] [/P:n] [/M:n] [/C:y|n]

 /H:host  : Client mode, host=name/address of a machine waiting in server
mode.

 /S:n     : Server mode, n=# of times to answer before exiting, default is
9999

 /P:n     : n=Port number, default is 7777.  (Both client & server must
match)

 /M:n     : n=Megabytes to transfer, default is 10. (Only valid in client
mode)

 /C:y,/C:n: y=The data sent will be compressible; n=Not compressible
(default).

Copyright 1999-2002 Marty List, [EMAIL PROTECTED]