Very stable and I patch through WSUS...no issues except when C-levels
start passing older versions around via email. :-)

Andy Shook
Decision Support LLC
Direct:    704.844.1848
Fax:        704.847.4875
www.decisionsupport.com <http://www.decisionsupport.com/>

________________________________

This message with attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential
or proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender, do not use or share it, and delete it. Unless specifically
indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any
product or service.  Subject to applicable law, Decision Support LLC may
monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its
networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may
impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and
produced in countries other than the country in which you are located.
This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.