From: Martin Blackstone [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2008 12:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: San Recommendations

Greg, will the new SAN allow you to reuse your existing shelves or disks?
I'm not sure if you were alluding to that or not, but obviously if you can,
that would be a huge advantage.
Also, FC rocks, but don't think that ISCSI can't handle your enterprise
applications. Especially with 10GB Ethernet out there.
SATA is also starting to gain a foothold there as well. I'm still not 100%
sold on the later, but its moving up. It also makes for great archival
storage.