Really, I think the (free) Transporter suite works just fine for
email/calendar/contacts. But it is a product that requires you to pay
attention.

There is nothing equivalent to iNotes templates in Exchange. You'll need to
do custom development in SharePoint to make that happen.

I have no experience with the Sunbelt Email Archiver, but our host here
provides that and it is worth a look. Personally, I prefer to combine my
e-mail archival along with my DR and backup - that gives you solutions like
AppAssure and NearPoint from Mimosa. (ObDisclaimer: both of those companies
have tried to hire me, but I said 'no'.)

The Notes databases - those are the PROBLEM. Exchange doesn't have a good
solution if those are applications. You are going to have to evaluate pretty
much every single one of them individually to decide what to do. That is
where tools like the one from Quest come into play. They can help simplify
the effort involved in the migration of applications.

You can look at vendors like Quest, CompuSven, Casahl - all have different
solutions at different price points. That is - different pain points. :-)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCITP:EM/MCSE/Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com