Hi,

Sorry for the cross posting, I don't know if in the Exchange mailing list I'd get the answer or is better to pose this question here

 We have a signed CA by Equifax and I'd like to know if I could sign
certificates for our Apache Web servers. I have tried to issue a
certificate request from apache but when I import it in the
Certification Authority it says that is not following the right
template. I've seen there is a Web Server template, but I don't know

1) How to create a certificate request in SBS

2) If this will work under Apache

Any experience, howto or documentation?

Thanks,

Miguel