From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 5:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ASA question...how to auth to AD

LOL, that part is done the 2008 server is in and running beautifully and I
did not lose any of the Trusts we have in place.  Thank you for the articles
I had seen both of them.  The only thing I am missing at the moment is the
DLL that allows us to see the age data on the passwords like was available
in 2003.  That though will have to wait on the rest of the changes that are
much higher on the list.  Besides I still have the information available
from the 2003 DC.

Jon