Shook,

Sorry for the late post, been out of state for a while.

We have used Peak10 for several years. Support engineers are awesome,
knowledgable and very responsive. Their Support Portal gives you access to
DNS and other management consoles. Server hosting is as good as the support
or better. We have been very pleased with them.

Tom

--
Regards,
Doc