I thought I'd give this one last morning push before abandoning it.

-Marty

From: Marty Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Anyone using NST as an intrusion detection/network scanner? Need setup
help.

Hey everyone.  I was wondering if anyone was using NST in their environment.  I
have a spare box that I would like to use for that, but am having a hard time
doing a hard drive install.  It recommends 4 partitions, but when I go and
create those partitions, there are options that the FAQ's and Wiki don't really
answer.  What type of file system, etc.  There doesn't seem to be a great walk
through out there, and I've been pounding my head against the wall trying to
figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated

-Marty