I'm sure that the particular video was made for fun. But it has raised
awareness of some potential holes in several places, making people ask
questions.

That would be a corporate policy for corporate e-mail. It was a termination
offense at several places I've worked in the past.

Insofar as breaking-and-entering - I believe it is a crime, but I don't know
if that would be state or federal statute. Too many places represented here
for it to be the same all over.

In regards to auditing, I'm currently investigating a piece of software
named "ChangeAuditor for Exchange" from NetPro. It looks very very
promising.

Obligatory disclaimer: they gave me a free copy for review.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com