From: Christopher J. Bosak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 3:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Alert when new Email Arrives (LOUD)

Into what email program? IIRC Outlook has the option to launch a program
when new email arrives. Perhaps have a program run that will set off a
light, etc., then have that program have a prompt or something that says
“Click here when email is checked.” Then the program closes, shutting off
the light. Then when the next email arrives, it will go again.

Just a random idea.

Chris