How did you explain it to your wife....

From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 4:42 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Home Depot scam taylored to men!

List dudes,

This got me and I just wanted to pass along the info.  The scam works like
this..

I went to Home Depot bought some stuff and as I'm loading it in my truck, these
two women approach me and start washing my windshield.  The are "well endowed"
twenty somethings and shall I say, easy on the eyes wearing shirts the same
size as my four year olds.  Now I didn't think anything of it, as I live in a
college town and being a fraternity guy, I just figured it was one of the local
sorority chapters conducting a fundraiser using there "assets."   They finish
up as I finish loading and I reach for a couple of bucks.  However, they refuse
money and just ask for a ride a couple of miles down the road.  I reluctantly
agree and they hop in the truck.  As soon as I start moving they start getting
undressed and the on beside me jumps on me....while the other one grabs my
wallet.  I couldn't believe it.

They got me on the 17th, 19th, 20th and the 22nd.

Shook

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***