Thanks,

ski

Micheal Espinola Jr wrote:
Its in the University of Winnipeg repository.  Type this to add it
(single line may wrap):

   ppm repo add "University of Winnipeg" http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/

after which,

   ppm install IO::Socket::SSL

should work just fine.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Ski Kacoroski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was not able to find it in any PPM repositories.  Do you know of one?

ski

Micheal Espinola Jr wrote:
Do you know how to use the PPM?  Have you found a repository that you
can install this module from?

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Ski Kacoroski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>