check out http://zenithinfotech.com/

----- Original Message ----
From: Clayton Doige <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 12:22:18 PM
Subject: Remote Network Monitoring Software

Hi all, this is more targetting at those of you on list that work for
consultancy firms, as opposed to in house folks.

I am surfing around looking at various network monitoring tools, but the key
things that I am looking for are ones that allow a consultancy firm to remotely
monitor several networks simulteneously, and securely. The idea being we can
have a dashboard in our office showing our various client's networks and
alerting us to any issues. So this obviously mean mutilple domains, subnets,
SNMP communities and the like.

What are folks using, and how happy are you with it?

Thanks

Clayton