Lol...that's funny.

From: Anatoly Podgoretsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 5:58 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: DMZ\Firewall Question

Second NIC to LAN

Anatoly Podgoretsky
http://www.podgoretsky.com

----- Original Message -----
From: KC Carter<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NT System Admin Issues<mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:23 PM
Subject: DMZ\Firewall Question

I have a server in the DMZ that has no access from our network.  I need to give
access from our domain to a single folder on the server.  What methods and what
ports need to be opened on a firewall to allow a user to access this folder;
either using a browser or My Computer so a domain user can drop files in the
folder and retrieve files from the folder, while FTP is a great way to do this
is there a method of access as simple as dragging and dropping a file.

Any ideas are appreciated
MS 2003 environment & ASA Firewall