From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win98 and AD

No offense intended by the question... the name just made me smile. As did
telling us you are blonde. :-)

Are you running the most-recent version of the DSclient? (Which I think has
a 2002 or 2003 date.) One of the problems with the version on the Windows
2000 CD was that only users in the default Users container would be able to
access resources, which sounds like your issue.

I'd still go with changing the domain policies - or getting that computer
replaced!

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP