I think an internal network only allows Hyper-V VMs to talk to each
other plus the host machine (or "parent partition", as they call it):

http://blogs.technet.com/jhoward/archive/2008/06/17/hyper-v-what-are-the
-uses-for-different-types-of-virtual-networks.aspx

So I think you should be safe.

But I'm new to virtualization and have only been using Hyper-V for a
week or so, so caveat emptor...  :-)

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District