Two exchange boxes both virtualised. FC SAN. no issues.

Looking at a upgrading other sites as well in the same frame

From: Fogarty, Richard R Mr CTR USA USASOC [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 1 August 2008 10:38 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VMWare and Exchange

I've worked with the VMWare engineer.  His statement was pretty much what I
expected - he stated that the capacity planner usually is pretty much dead
on for most people.  Those numbers indicated no issues that we didn't
expect.  We analyzed the numbers of the IOPs and determined that a Fiber
Channel environment would be better (as space wasn't really an issue for us)
and decided upon that instead of ISCSI.

I think the only issue that I can recall with MS clusters in a vmware
environment was that iSCSI was not supported.  That was one of the other
reasons we went with FC.

Still looking for stress testing our environment to get a more accurate
picture....