From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 6:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Smartphone Recommendations

A couple of or sales people are asking for recommendations to replace
their cell phones.  I'm dated enough that all I look for is a phone I
can use as a phone, and although my Cingular 3125 runs Windows Mobile
I'm not using it for email or internet access.  But I know the sales
staff would need both.  We're running Exchange 2003 with OWA so WM5/6
should work fine for us.

Any recommendations for a solid phone and/or service I could pass on to
them?  All the other cool features (camera/media player/games/texting,
etc.) would only be of considered if the phone and internet/email
capabilities were reliable.

Roger Wright

Network Administrator

Evatone, Inc.