From: Garcia-Moran, Carlos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 7:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VMWare, Hyper-V ... Where do I start

Depends on what you want to do.

VMware - more mature tons of 3rd party tools, Free versions available

HyperV - Mostly a baby right now, while it can do some good stuff it's still to
early to tell

ZEN - been out for awhile, fairly decent

Virtual Iron - good competitor to VMware but requires 64 bit systems to run.

Best in my opinion for right now would be to get a cooy of ESXi which is now
free and work with it , this will give you a solid platform to begin with and
it's upgradeable as you grow if you want to go the VMware route