From: Rod Trent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Adobe Reader 9 - includes AIR and Acrobat.com?

Should I tell them 'Mike Gill' sent me?

From: Mike Gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 4:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

You can probably get in to the beta for it. I have the v9 wizard and
deployed it across to 30 some odd computers. There are numerous references
left for v8 in the documentation and one or two in the wizard itself, but
the deployment went OK. I saw this address on a website so I'm assuming it's
OK to give it out. Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get into the beta.

--
Mike Gill