From: Jeremy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Home Directories and VPN

I have users that map network drives based on security group.  Users Home drive
is set by ADUC and set to the H: drive.

Here is my problem.  During the workday at the office the user has all their
mapped drives and their home drive.  Everything works properly. At the end of
the day the user shuts down the laptop and goes home.

Later that evening the user powers up the laptop and logs in  (Using the cached
credentials) When you click on "My computer" the mapped drive show (ovbiousaly
they are offline) but not the Home Folder.  The user then connect to the VPN
back to the office.  The user now can access all his mapped network drives.
The home folder is not showing up in "My computer" and the user can not access
it.

How can I get the home folder to stay mapped after a reboot so that users can
access it outside the office on a VPN?