Da: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: lunedì 11 agosto 2008 14.56
A: NT System Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: Evaluating AV - read this new VIPRE review

Thanks for thus Stu! Do you know of anything comparing it to McAfee? I am
evaluating McAfee Endpoint Security (full disk encryption) and since we already
have McAfee Enterprise it will be tougher to moving away from McAfee since the
same console that handles McAfee AV (McAfee ePO) also manages their enterprise
encryption tool...

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"..remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the
back of the tiger ended up inside"  - JFK