I have a 2003 box that I can no longer RDC to.  It was working fine
yesterday,  eventvw looks clean, services are all running normally.  The
box has been rebooted recently and no programs have been loaded recently
that may cause this.  I do not have access to the routers but the only
thing I could think of is the network engineer changed the port number
for RDC to ride.  How could I check that without having access to the
routers?  Any ideas on troubleshooting this would be great?

 Thanks,

KC Carter

System Administrator

302-734-1450