Urf. As was pointed out to me, with Windows Server 2003 service pack 1, the
TSL was increased to 180 days. Period.

The BUG was with the R2 release that decreased the TSL back to 60 days.

That bug was fixed in Server 2003 service pack 2 and the TSL is also 180
days in Server 2008.

<sigh>

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924890

I need to stop answering questions outside of my specialty.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com