From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Looking for a very good Email provider

That's almost exactly what I'm moving away from.  I have a website hosted
for about $5/month with "unlimited" mailboxes.  It's a typical
mega-cheap-hosting arrangement - they all sell exactly the same thing - a
domain on a shared server with exactly the same software, all services
running on the same machine.  They resell the offerings of someone else
and provide "support" in name only.  For instance, if there's a problem
with email they say "we'll look into it" and forward a ticket to the
wholesale provider.  About the 1/2 the time you get no real resolution.
Spam prevention is marginal, speed is poor, and glitches frequent.  I'm
fed up.