I downloaded car Finder from mobile.blackberry.com

It installed correctly, however it 's giving me a java error: Uncaught
exception" java.lang.IlligealArgumentException.

During install It's warning you that if you are on a BES you need to
check Applications Permission for "Location ( GPS) and "Interprocess
Communication" are set to Allow. That could be my problem, however I
can't seem to find any of those setting on my BES 4.1 server, any ideas?

Stefan Jafs