Congratulations Shookie.  Hope this works out well for you now, and in
the future...

Joe Heaton
-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 1:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Shook is baaaaaaccckkkk!

In a nutshell, I support the sales process from a technical perspective.
When potential\current customers need design and\or architecture
assistance before implementation, I'm the man in the Charlotte market
for Peak10.   And now you know...and knowing is half the battle.

Andy Shook
Sr. Solutions Engineer
Peak 10
8910 Lenox Pointe Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
ph: 704.264.1078 | mobile: 803-517-2168 | fax: 704.264.2010
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MANAGED HOSTING | VIRTUALIZED SERVICES | MANAGED DATA CENTER SERVICES |
SAS 70 TYPE II CERTIFIED
Atlanta | Charlotte | Cincinnati | Jacksonville | Louisville |
Nashville| Raleigh | Richmond | Tampa
              [cid:image001.gif@01C8FEF4.C32E35C0]
1-866-732-5836 24x7x365 Solution Support Center
This message contains information from Peak 10, Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient,
please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> by e-mail.