From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 9:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Anyone feeling the storm yet

This is for those in the path of Tropical Storm Fay, mainly Florida people, but
is anyone in the southern part of the state feeling it yet?  I may have to go
in today or tomorrow and prep for it and would appreciate any heads up.  I have
one place telling me schools will be closed on Wednesday (after the storm has
passed us) and other places saying no closures.  Go figure the one in Orlando
is announcing the closures and the ones in Tampa (3) say no closures at the
moment.  Unless I know I have no problems I am going to have to go in and shut
down the servers and most of the switches to protect from power surges.

Jon