From: Sam Cayze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Backup Exec 12 & VMs

That's a pretty 'harsh' way to copy a server.  If there are databases or
anything running on the guest, I would expect some corruption on a
restore.  It's the equivalent of unplugging a live server, and powering
it back on again.

I wouldn't do backup the virtual machines that way unless they are
suspended.