From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:12 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Disabling accounts

I am cleaning up user accounts and find that some of my board members that
have offices here and have a voicemail box only.  They don't have computers
or have need for network access just voicemail.  We have Cisco Unity tied
into our Microsoft Exchange.  Can I disable their accounts because the VOIP
access does not appear to affect the LastLogon counter in AD.  The chairman
of the board comes in every Wednesday and checks voicemail like clockwork
but his AD account states it hasn't been used in over 784 days....

If I disable that account will it disable his Voicemail???

Data Security is everyone's responsibility.