Try ccleaner, analyze first then run it for real if OK
I love this thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: cleaning up C drive of SBS 2003

Hi,

 I have a SBS 2003 server that is running out of space in the C drive.

 I have performed almost everything already in that drive:

 - Move pagefile.sys file to other partition.

 - Move Sharepoint databases to other partition.

 - The Exchange databases are already moved.

 So basically all data is in other partitions. Also our TrendMicro AV is
installed in other partition.

 Removing log files from c:\windows\system32\logfiles and using the cleanup
tool from Windows has been enough for months since I performed a reassignment
of more space to that drive. I could reassign more space again bringing the
machine offline but I'd prefer not to do it, plus I don't know why is running
out of space now.

 Anything that I should look at? Or any tips? I have read that I could move the
uninstall files for Windows updates but I'd prefer not start messing up with
that stuff.

 Thanks

 Miguel

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document.  Thank you.
Butler Animal Health Supply